Sunday 22 May 2011

Sponsor me in aid of the Pituitary Foundation

Before you go on to read the surf report, please take a minute to have a look at my fundraising page. I am doing a sprint triathlon for the Pituitary Foundation in Bude on June 26.

I have been lucky enough to survive a head injury relatively unscathed. The centre of the injury was millimeters from the pituitary but thankfully the thickness of my skull prevented any damage. However, for those unfortunate enough to have a pituitary disorder, the various conditions that cause it are so rare and little known that even getting a correct diagnosis can be very difficult. Without the right information things can be too far gone to do anything about by the time a diagnosis has been made.

This is why it is important to support the Pituitary Foundation. If you'd like to make a donation and sponsor me, follow this link

http://www.justgiving.com/johnlally

Thank you,

John Lally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors